.

.

Sunday 23 March 2014

Physical Graffitea



Last night we walked past a tea shop in St Marks Place in the East Village, that I was very keen to look in, however it was late and we needed food rather than tea. I knew we'd be back this way today*  and made sure we took the time to pop in, and I'm very glad we found Physical Graffitea .


 I had discovered another warm and cosy place to escape from the cold, with friendly people talking knowledgeably and enthusiastically about tea, and happy to share some of their time with curious Australian tourists.



Claudia who served us was lovely and let us have a sniff of lots of different teas before we finally decided on 3 to bring home. There was a lot to choose from!


 I couldn't go past my favourite Earl Grey but this one is special as it is Cream Earl Grey - its got the yummiest smell! I also chose Assam, and Steve chose a Rooibos Chai.



Happy Vanna with her bag of tea to take home all the way from New York City!

* We were here on March 5th.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you. All comments are moderated.