.

.

Thursday 13 March 2014

A cup of tea in NYC

I began to write this post over a week ago and just didn't finish it - too much else to do! So here is it, now that I am back home with some time to spare. I will finish a few other posts that I started in New York over the next few days - so keep your eye out for more tea!

I can't really believe it but I am in New York having the most incredible time. We have spent the last 4 days walking, walking and walking through the city, and along with the occasional cab ride we have barely scratched the surface of this amazing town!

Along the way I have had, and plan to keep having a few cups of tea and have done my best to document these important little moments!




My first cup of tea at a New York Café -  Café O in the West Village. It is freezing here - actually below zero, so a warm cup of tea inside a cosy café is perfect.
I was happy to see that they like big cups in the USA! Delicious pumpkin bread to go with it.
 


A cup of tea and crumb cake at The Met.
A welcome relief amidst the overwhelming feeling of so many amazing things to see in such a beautiful space.

 

We walked past this gorgeous tea room - I think it was in Greenwich Village.
Unfortunately we were on the way to somewhere else so didn't stop - maybe next time!

More tea moments to come, along with book shops and vintage/thrift clothes shopping .... stay posted.
Vanna xxx
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you. All comments are moderated.