.

.

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Decluttering update

In amongst my tea posts I thought I should let you know that I haven't forgotten about my decluttering goal. Obviously while I was away I did a bit of shopping, although I did try not to buy stuff just for the sake of it. 

Since I have been home I have returned to one thing less a day and have let go of 3 kitchen knives, a handbag, and Steve has given away some electrical bits and pieces. I did a great clean out of the cutlery draw a few weeks ago and it now looks so good that even my 16 year old son noticed it! In the next few days I plan to declutter my emails and computer files - I always find this hard as I'm guilty of thinking 'I might just need it one day', so I'm working on being more realistic in this department. 

I am also proud to say that I still haven't bought any bottled water this year! 

Vanna xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you. All comments are moderated.