.

.

Tuesday 6 May 2014

The Planthunter

I am very excited and just have to tell you that I have had a story published in the wonderful online magazine The Plant Hunter - http://theplanthunter.com.au/

I have written about childhood, children, and the natural world - something very close to my heart, and it's such a wonderful feeling to know that someone else believes that my ideas and thinking are worth sharing.

Have a good read and look at the rest of The Plant Hunter too. I love the concept behind it - a place to document and celebrate the connections between plants and humans.

Vanna xxx





One of the many beautiful flower displays we saw in Japan.

The hydrangeas remind me of my childhood. They were favourites of my Oma and my brother. Oma used to have big bushes of them growing at the front of her house, and I was always intrigued by the way she covered them up with sheets in the middle of the day to protect them from the sun.


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to hearing from you. All comments are moderated.